Sunday, October 28, 2007

Gooooooooo DAWGS!

Today was awesome. I love working in a church that isnt scared to be real. I always thought that when i was at church i had to put on some kind of front that made everyone think that i was this perfect little christian, but the truth is that if i try to cover up my imperfections then i am living a lie. I just want to encourage anyone reading this blog to be real, and find a church where you can be real. There is nothing worse that walking in a church and feeling judge. The truth is that if we are perfect why do we need church in the first place?

On a lighter note... my georgia bulldogs beat the gators yesterday, and that win couldn't have come at a better time, since i'm living in florida now i have a lot of people to aggravate.. ha ha ha!

No comments: