Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Love is in the air.

Yeah, this title makes it sound like i just found the love of my life doesn't it? But no, unfortunately i didn't, that will all come in God's time. But what i did discover today is how awesome people can be. Before i moved to orlando, i had about a two week period in which i was jobless. So with all this time on my hands i seemed to waist a lot of it in one of the greatest coffee shops i have ever been to, a place called Elements coffee. I meet so many new people and had some great conversations, so yeah i guess this time wasn't really waisted. But today i got an email from a guy i meet, who works at Elements, telling me how much of an impact i made on his life and how amazing it was to have a growing relationship with Jesus. It was so amazingly encouraging to hear of how just a few conversations totally changed this dudes life. I told him that it was totally and completely God that had changed his life i was just the one that he used to convey his love through.

But it was so great that God slowed me down so much that all my time was spent just talking to people and investing in peoples lives. But that is what my whole life should be about, not just my free time. I get so focused on myself and what i have to do instead of focusing on God and His purpose for my life, which is to show them His Great Love. That is my purpose.

3 comments:

Monica Hunt said...

Thats awesome Josh! It's amazing how God uses us in so many places :)

Anonymous said...

That is what life is all about. Amazing!

Doobster said...

dude that is crazy, i wish someone would come into my life and change it, o wait they already have!!! ;-)God is Amazing!