Thursday, November 15, 2007

Blah!

So, i have been feeling a little under the weather lately. So much so that i didn't even feel like blogging this week. But now I'm feeling a lot better, but I'm still not 100%. But hopefully i will be by Sunday.

So i think i am going to start doing a quote of the day on my blog. And today's quote comes from my roommate Barry Oser who, after saying that he mispronounced the word thesaurus until he went to college at the age of 20, said, "Dude... I'm stupid man... I have the vocabulary of a freakin four year old..." It was funny at the time. I don't know if anyone else will think its funny... but i did. Oh, and he's a very smart dude by the way.

A lot of my friends from back in the GA have started blogging. and it is a really cool way for me to keep in touch with whats going on in their lives. One thing that i have learned since i have moved to orlando is that there are awesome people everywhere. I miss my friends in georgia, but i have made tons of new friends in orlando in the three weeks that i've lived here. Sometimes people are just so freakin nice. Its so amazing.

3 comments:

Randall Wayne said...

you know me....i'm all about conforming!

Barry said...

Hey glad your feeling better and thanks for saying I'm smart, it seriously you laughed pret hard when I said I was stupid...hahaha goodtimes! see you in a week!

Anonymous said...

Awww I'm so glad u have made friends!! :) we're glad ur here!