Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hillsong United Conference.

So this weekend was amazing. Me, Darrell, and some friends from back in Georgia went to the first ever hillsong united conference in America and it was really amazing. I learned so much from it and i would love to share it with you, but honestly right now it is all a blur. I was given so much information and it hasn't quite had time to digest yet, but when it does i will let you know. :)
I am super excited about church tomorrow as we launch this new series called BARBARIC GRACE! Its going to be wild!!! I let you know more about that tomorrow.
And one more thing... is it weird that as i am writing this, everything I think of to write is in an Australian accent. If you don't know, hillsong united is from Australia, so everything i heard this weekend was said with an Australian accent.... Anyways, Have a great day!

No comments: